Sunday, April 25, 2010

Up and Down

For this 2 weeks of holiday, I've been up and down the hill..i actually met in an accident..as in a really scary accident and i'm the cause of it =( the worst part of this is that my best friend was in the car too...i was so traumatized till i don't feel the pain on my body..until now i feel so bad that my bestie was hurt because of me..well the best part of this accident is that i get a good boyfriend. =) He was there for me through out the incident by helping me out and comforting me..thx baby!!! and also..it brings me and my bestie closer..i know it's weird we get closer in this way and not like i want it to be this way...but....we've been hanging on to each other and comforting each other..thx babe for still staying by my side >.< class="Apple-style-span" color="#6600CC">THX GOD!!!!! I'm hoping my 1 week left holz will be something good.. *crossing finger*

No comments:

Post a Comment