Saturday, October 9, 2010

Heartbeat

[He]
I saw you talking on the phone,
And know that you were not alone.
But you stealing my heart away,
Yeah you're stealing my heart away.

[She]
You're acting like you're on your own,
But I saw you standing with the girl
Stop trynna steal my heart away

[He]
I don't know where we going?
I don't know who we are?
I can feel your heartbeat

[He]

Maybe it's too way you move,
You got me dreaming like a fool.
There I can steal your part away,
I can steal your part away.

[She]
No matter what it is your think
I'm not a kind of girl to playing,
And give my heartaway
Stop trying to steal my heart away

[He & She]
Stop stealing my heartaway
You're stealing my heartaway

[He & She]
I don't know where we're going
I don't know who we are
The feels like we were flowing
High above the stars

[He & She]
I can feel your heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment