Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fuck You

FUCK YOU, YOU and YOU!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate this..it annoys me and i HATE IT!! GET IT? I know you'll read my blog, so here is for your stubborn brain. I told you before about what i dislike about you and you're still doing the fucking same thing. When I ask u A u gave me Z. Can't u just fucking make up ur mind and just say yes or no??? Sometimes i really have the good intention to treat you nicely but you're always torturing yourselves and being all self pity. It annoys me coz it makes me feel bad. You're not making my life any easier. Why must you think so much whenever i ask you something? Can't u just make it simpler for me and you?? This is the main reason why i can't treat you nicely..you are driving me to corner most of the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment