Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hymn To The Immortal Wind

Well, last saturday Minz brought me to this concert at KL PAC and surprisingly..they ROCK!!She kept telling me about this band, MONO, is all about post rock and instrumental music. To be honest with you, I dunno what the hell was post rock until i went there. All i know was music without involving vocalist..Haha..sorry Minz >.< But hey, now i know what is post rock about. =) And during the concert, they have this featured local artist name "Deepset"..they played a few songs and it was good too..oh btw, they're from Lembah Klang. Both of us were emo that day and we felt so much better after the concert. You wanna know why? Just go check out their music k? =)

-This is how the concert look like-




MONO

And of course, Minz, herself is a musician..I personally adore her music!! Recently she just debuted her own album..her songs just make me think back of my own love life experience and how love can be painful at times. oh well, i just LOVE it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment