Monday, February 8, 2010

Random Quote/Saying

"People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when their right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

"Your words to me just a whisper, your face is so unclear. I try to pay attention, your words just disappear."

"You don't realize how much you care about someone… until they don't care about you."

"Do your heart a favor, sweetie…just turn around and leave. it may not be what you think you want, but it's what you need." ♥

"When you've found a reason to walk away, never look back... Just keep walking. It's better to get lost moving on than to get stuck and stranded broken."

"Sometimes it's better to let go without knowing the real reason... because it will surely hurt more to find it UNREASONABLE." (this is funny)

" I wonder, when you look into my eyes and watch my heart shatter, does it break your heart too, even crack it a little bit?"

" Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional."

"Someone should sue Disney for planting the ideas in little kids heads that every girl has a prince and everything ends up happily ever after." ♥

"What do you do when the only person who can make you stop crying is the person who made you cry?"

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common human with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough." ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment