Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is Just Another Phase of Life

I hate growing up. I think I have the peter pan syndrome =( People been telling me that i need to be matured bout this and that but all i wanted is to have fun like any other teenager. The growing up issue had caused me a lot of argument with my close one. This SUCKS..really. I miss my school days and most of all, i miss all my classmates..every morning when u wake up from your bed..you knew that you'll see the same old faces..the warmness in the class just top the morning breeze. =) I still remember our spot in the canteen where all the bitches.. (including me XD) just gather around for gossips and stuff...this is so much fun compare to clubbing..at least more innocent...tsk tsk tsk =p and yes..i miss my holiday also >.<>

-My holiday in Tioman-

My evil friend trying to wake me up...
Morning sunlight =)

2 comments:

  1. Growing up is a life process. Nobody can force you into it, and most of the times you can't stop yourself from growing up. It happens naturally. Surely there are things we want to hold on to in our past, but it eventually fades away you know? Then you'll start to realize you're getting used to the next phase of life. You'll fit in. It'll be okay. =) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok..but right now..this situation is bad.. >.<

    ReplyDelete