Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Baby

12 july 1990, the day you were born. So now u're 20 *just wanna remind u of your age*, you are no longer a teens..mwahahaha!!! but the good thing about this is that you've become wiser. I hope this year birthday will be a memorable one for you because this is the first time we're celebrating it together!! Although my plans didn't work out that well, but i hope u will still love it..and your friends were really nice to help me out to surprise you =)) and there are few things i wanna tell you :

Happy Birthday Love!! Muackz! You are the only exception..i don't need a parachute when i'm with you because i know you'll catch me when I fall and baby if you strip, you can get a tips coz i like it just the way you are =p You're so high, high above me and you're so lovely. You've been a wonderful boyfriend. I just simply adore you =)

I love you and i'm glad you're mine XD

1 comment: