Monday, July 12, 2010

So Hard to Please

Sometimes it's just so hard to please everyone. In my life, I've been trying to please the people i care about and it always end up hurting them instead. I'm getting tired of this. I always get caught in between, and not knowing what to do, i end up making a big mistakes which i regret most. From a beautiful relationship to nothing..flame to dust, lovers to friends or maybe even enemy. I wonder if this is my problem since ppl been complaining about how i take things easily and just being ungrateful. What i'm really tired of is explaining stuff that i felt i don't have to coz i tot they would understand. But i guess that way won't work out coz i keep sending the wrong msges or maybe sometimes i am speechless about what they said coz deep in my heart, i know they're right. I gotta admit I can't handle those words they utter. Words are like sharp blade to me that it's even scarier than a real blade. Real blade hurt me physically but words...it can done more harm than that. I wonder why would i get hurt from all these...maybe i just cared too much. Now everything seems to be pointless to me..those tears of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment