Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I hate you

I can't tell you what it really is, but I can tell you how i feel. Every time when we start to argue, have you ever thought why would I be this way? You never notice your meaness. You can just do it in front of everyone without caring how would I feel. I hate you for that. You always complain about me but what about you? You never really did your job well so don't expect me to be whoever you wish me to be. Well, at least i play my part. I hate you for that. I bet you didn't know you were the first one to break me down. I can climb back when i fall, but for you, i fall too deep till i can never recover from the injuries. The issue, is just too sensitive to me. I hate you for that. And recently, things have become worst. I don't wanna stay by your side. I don't want to see you. I don't want to get hurt anymore. There is no next time for you and me. You don't get another chance, because life is no nintendo game.

No comments:

Post a Comment