Sunday, May 30, 2010

Carnival & Got Milk

On friday i went to Justin's carnival which was at Bukit Jalil...it's a church event so if i'm not mistaken it should be some charity event too...so i went there to look for him and give him a lil support since he has been nice to me =))) When i reached there i saw few Harley Davidson bikes..they loook AMAZING!! You can actually try riding on it by paying RM5 and a lot of ppl were interested with the ride...they sell food, clothes and there's different type of games...it was simply FUN! I get to meet new ppl and BEAT JUSTIN in Wii game..wooohooo!!! Thx to him, i get to have a productive friday *wink*




My Purple Poodle ^^

Mr Justin =p




So on sunday, i'm working in Pavilion for Dutch Lady with a bunch of my friends and my sis..it was a good experience and the time passed kinda fast. The event it's actually about breaking the Malaysia World Record on thousand of ppl drinking milk at the same time on World Milk Day..so yeah..you can imagine how cool is that..the public were being supportive but we have few customers that were !@@$$#^. I got bombarded by few aunties who were so eager to lay their hands on the free milk...haiz...but that will not ruin my day coz I have a lot of nice customers too!! They were being nice to me and all...gahh... the best part bout this work is, i GOT $$ on the spot!! Damn syok!! But i gotta save money..tsk tsk tsk..so i promise myself not to shop for now as I have more important plan ahead of me =)))




...Certificate ...


No comments:

Post a Comment