Sunday, May 16, 2010

Love My Weekend

After few days of not seeing him, finally we get to hang out on a beautiful saturday...we went for shopping and last minute i decided not to go for my uncle dinner so that I can spend more time with him..I know you're gonna have your exam soon so it's better for you to have fun while you're still on the free-mode =p

So yeah, after dinner he drop by my house and HOHOHO!!! He saw my messy bedroom....yaikz!! *pai seh pai seh* I love how we spent our quality time together a.k.a so-called "make out" session..hahaha *inside joke* It's just so funny that how things always turn out to be and that makes me fall deeper and deeper for you..we can be so random at times and I treasure every memories I have with you =) Well my friends have been telling me about how things will be after 6 months, but in my mind, i have faith in us...

So let's pray hard that we won't get paranoid during and after 6 months XD



No comments:

Post a Comment