Saturday, May 22, 2010

Confession

With all these crazy things that had been going on around me, it's hard for me to not to break down. Sometimes i think i'm insane coz i can be so bi-polar. I can smile in front of someone and cry the next moment. What is wrong with me? I don't wanna be a crying baby..but this emotion is just so hard to control and I slowly give in. I don't even know how to express my feeling out. So here I am..blogging it instead. Some said I gotta share my problems so that I won't feel bad but what do I get form sharing it? Pityness from them? That would be the last thing I need. I know i'm stubborn so i'm sorry if I pissed you off. I tend to shut myself out whenever i'm sad. I'll just lock myself in a room and cry as loud as I want. Recently i've been throwing stuff to release my pain..i know this is bad. I'm just in so much of pain. I even tried smoking. It does makes me feel better but I know this can't be a long term solution. I'm trying to overcome this wound but it's so hard to do it by myself. Even the thought of it could hurt so much....i just need to move away from this place. I'm working hard to achieve this. All I need is patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment